How often should I water my parsley plant?
Do parsley plants need a lot of water?
Can you overwater parsley?
How can you tell if parsley is overwatered?
- Leaves become yellow and fall.
- Leaves become dark or black in color.
- A fuzzy mildew substance is seen on the herb.
- Signs of edema* appear on the leaves.
- The herb is not growing.
- The herb does not appear to perk up when watered.
- The stems and roots soften or break easily.
Does parsley prefer sun or shade?
Does parsley need a lot of sun?
Why is my parsley floppy?
How do you revive a limp parsley?
Why is my indoor parsley turning yellow?
How do you perk up parsley?
Does parsley regrow after cutting?
Why are my plants wilting after transplant?
Drooping leaves after a transplant can result from a lack of water, even if the plant has been given the same amount of water it usually needs. … You can alleviate the stress on a plant that is already drooping by thoroughly watering the base of the plant where the remaining roots are.